Effective Friday, June 11, 2021
Beechwood, Funeral, Cemetery and Cremation Services, (Beechwood) acknowledges and understands the risks related to Covid-19.
To meet the needs of our families, clients and guests, Beechwood has taken the necessary precautions recommended by Ottawa Public Health and the Bereavement Authority of Ontario to provide a safe and clean environment for our guests and staff. We are committed to keep a clean and sanitary environment for all our families, clients and guests. We have undertaken enhanced cleaning protocols and procedures to increase the safety our clients and staff.
Admittance to the Beechwood Cemetery grounds is permitted daily from sunrise to sunset (without appointment). While visiting the cemetery, we ask that you adhere to the provincial gathering restrictions:
- Only 50 people are permitted to attend burials (clergy included);
- Practise physical distancing of at least two metres (six feet) apart.
Beechwood National Memorial Centre
Beechwood's office will remain closed to the visiting public. Office hours are from 8 AM until 5 PM.
Washrooms are closed to the public.
We ask that all visitors adhere to the new protocols and procedures, including:
- Maximum of 50 attendees in the whole facility (including Clergy & Musicians)
- Pre-registering attendance for all funeral services, for public health reason
- Submitting to a mandatory temperature check before entering the Beechwood National Memorial Centre (building)
- Wearing a mask within the building
- Sanitizing hands upon entry into the building
- Adhering to social distancing and limited physical contact outside your household members
- Adhering to the directional signs
- Adhering to any and all directions from Beechwood staff
Beechwood, to the best of our abilities, will meet all the requirements for post-covid-19 services mandated under the federal, provincial and municipal public health guidelines.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-741-9530 for more details.